Welcome to DMCC !
Committed to student success for over 10 years!
“Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.”
Don Mills Career College is registered and approved as a Private Career College (PCC) under the Private Career Colleges Act,2005. We are proud members of Career College of Ontario, National Association of Career Colleges & Ontario Association of Career Colleges. Our programs are catered to current job market needs and students gain practical experience and learning opportunities to help them succeed with their career goals. We are committed to presenting a challenging and informative curriculum as well as implementing the best practices for our students in a nurturing setting. We take pride in delivering a balanced program where students can achieve great level of success in their education and career fields.
International Students Second Career
- Post Graduate Diploma in Logistic and supply Chain Management
- Early Childhood Assistant Diploma
36.5 weeks (includes 250 hrs practicum)
- Accounting & payroll Administration 48 weeks Diploma program
- Office Administration - General
27 weeks Diploma program
- Computer Application Office Administrator
18 weeks Diploma program
- FOODHANDLERS CERTIFICATE
- First Aid CPR
- Home Base Childcare CERTIFICATE
- MS Office - Word, Excel,Access etc.
- CompTia A+ certification Preparation
- Web Developer Certificate
- JAVA PROGRAMING COURSES CERTIFICATE
- BIG DATA COURSES CERTIFICATE
- QUICKBOOK PRO CERTIFICATE
- Simply ACCOUNTING COURSES CERTIFICATE
- Accpac ACCOUNTING COURSES CERTIFICATE
- ACCOUNTING COURSES CERTIFICATE
1. Ministry of Education approved programs.
2. Highly demanded diploma programs.
3. Experienced / qualified instructors & facilitators.
4. Individual assistance for academic learning and stimulating environment.
5. Seven days a week with flexible schedules.
6. Practical hands- on experience.
7. 100 % placement and job assistance.
8. Affordable tuition fees with easy fee installments.
9. Second Career, EI, WSIB, ODSB , Canada-Ontario Job Grant students and new immigrants are welcome.
10. T2 tax form available for tuition fee deduction.
11. Easy access to public transportation.
12. Friendly and Professional Environment.
13. Free Counseling for Education & Career Assistance.
14. Small group setting. Free training sessions / workshops / seminars.
15. Free Membership for D.M.C.C. Association.