Admission Canadian Student
Welcome to Don Mills Career College for Health, Business and Technology.Finding a college with the right for you can be a daunting task. It is certainly worth taking the time
to research your options to make a right decision.
Don Mills Career College for Health, Business and Technology would like to encourage you to visit our college and learn more about the opportunities available for our students.
Visiting DMCC: All students who apply to DMCC are offered a tour of the college when they come for their interview. However, there are many ways that you can visit DMCC.
- Arrange a tour. The Director of Admissions conducts regular tours of the college. If you are interested, please call us to make an appointment
- Come visit DMCC during our "Open House" on every Friday. To know the time please call and reserve your spot.
- Attend the "Information Session" on Friday following by Open House. The session runs approximately 30 to 45 minutes and you will have an opportunity to ask questions with our faculty members.
- You can visit DMCC in person at any time during the operation hours. However, we recommend you to call us earlier to serve you better with no hurry.
Admission International Students:-
For students who were educated in a country where English is NOT the official language, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
â€¢ You must have a minimum TOEFL score of 600 (paper based)
â€¢ You must have a minimum overall band score of 5.0 on IELTS
â€¢ Transcript of at least one year of post secondary education where English was the only medium of instruction.
â€¢ Students who have successfully completed their ESL intensive level at either ASPECT or ILAC language schools are permitted to apply for immediate training at Don Mills Career College. (TOFEL is not required)
â€¢ In addition, a certified copy of the students' transcripts MUST be submitted and be evaluated by Don Mills Career College College as equivalent to a Canadian High School Diploma (Grade 12).
International Student Application for Admission
Your file will be opened after the following items have been received in the original/scanned/faxed version:
1) A complete International Student course application form
2) Passport # (Optional), place of issue, valid up to
3) Official academic documents
4) Brief resume/CV
5) CDN $100 non-refundable International Student Application fee.